Talent Acquisition Specialist – Health Technology
Direct Hire – Minneapolis, MN
Are you interested in working in a small, fast-paced, highly technical and engaging environment? Do you enjoy a fun and collaborative workplace with a high level of trust and mutual respect? Does leveraging the latest technology in recruiting excite you? If so, that is Talencio. We are growing and looking to add outstanding talent to our outstanding team. Our recruiters are not commissioned. Instead, we work as a team to achieve success for our clients.
Talencio provides health technology staffing solutions for our clients throughout the U.S. We provide contract talent and conduct retained searches for medical device, bio-tech, pharmaceutical, and Health IT organizations across all departments.
Finding the right fit for our clients is paramount but so is finding the right internal fit for us. We are looking for motivated professionals interested in learning, digging and maximizing the use of technology all while helping others to find the ultimate job.
- Manage the recruiting process including sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates in accordance with company processes
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and provide periodic updates, as required
- Develop position postings
- Explore multiple sources to recruit talent
- Prepare resumes for submission to clients
- Work networks to find passive candidates
- Provide clients with periodic status updates regarding recruitment process
- Develop advertising strategies
- Build and update the data base of colleagues and resumes
- Complete periodic reports in addition to meeting recruitment metrics
- Collaboratively partner with other company team members
- Bachelor degree
- Experience recruiting technical talent is a plus but not required
- Customer service oriented
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly navigate a variety of computer applications
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently
- Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook)