Embedded Software Engineer (Medical Device)
Contract-to-Hire – Minneapolis, MN
Talencio’s client, located in the SW Minneapolis metro, is a medical product development firm. They are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for design and development of medical software and instrumentation. Our client provides innovative design, applying new and inventive ways to help their clients achieve success. This is an opportunity to work on a wide variety of devices and technologies including ICG monitors, atherectomy systems, injectors and more.
- Embedded software development is the key responsibility along with test, troubleshooting, and documentation.
- Write embedded software in a microprocessor-based embedded environment.
- Design and documentation of embedded software for medical products.
- Experience in a medical product development environment required.
- Software design experience with C in an embedded environment required.
- Experience with IEC 62304 required.
- Software design experience in an embedded Linux environment highly desirable.
- Software design experience with embedded RTOS desirable.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, 5+ preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering