Limited Liability Company Domestic Business Filing
Talencio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. Talencio will consider candidates without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
www.talencio.com is the website of Talencio, LLC
What Information We Gather and Track
There are times when we may need information from you. This generally involves filling out forms or providing information to us directly so you can subscribe to Talencio for more information. When you subscribe for more information, we require you to fill out a form with your name, company name and email address. If you wish to remove yourself from our mailing lists at any time, you may do so by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
What We Do With the Information We Gather and Track
The information gathered from the forms you fill out is used in one of three ways:
- To provide you with information about products, services, news and events by sending newsletters, promotions and site updates;
- To allow you to purchase products and services; and
- To gather broad demographic information about user trends.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
- Each party shall defend, indemnify, and hold the other party harmless from and against any and all claims suffered or incurred by the other party at any time or times as a result of any alleged and/or actual breach by that party of the provisions of PIPEDA and/or any of the provisions contained in this section.
- You may wish to request information about our products and services. To facilitate the distribution of this content, you are asked to provide information, such as, but not limited to, name, company, title, phone number, e-mail address, site name, URL, and address. Based on your request, we may also ask for additional information, such as number of page views your company’s site receives, how many orders your company’s site receives, and how you heard about us. This information is provided by you on a voluntary basis only and is not required by us in order for you to use and enjoy the Website.
- We may also collect log-in information, such as user name and account name, of our customers’ internal users that log-in to products on the Website. Such user information may be associated with a user’s individual visitation activity whether or not he/she/it is logged-in to the products at such time.
Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your, personally identifiable information changes you may make changes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will do our best to respond to your request to access within 10 days.
Third Party Personally Identifiable Information
In the log-in portion of the Website, site administrators will have permission to enter third party information, such as email address and name to create accounts for the users. This information is only used for the purpose intended and for no other purpose.
Information Use and Disclosure
- We may use the information that we collect on the Website to contact you to further discuss your interest in Talencio, our services, and to send information regarding Talencio, such as marketing promotions and events. This information may also be used to improve the services we provide to you and your company. The information is collected and stored in a manner that we determine is appropriate for the nature of the data that we collect, and the need to fulfill your request. This information is not provided to third parties for their own use, unless specifically authorized by you. Additionally, Talencio does not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes without your consent.
- We use third party service providers to provide automated data processing, marketing automation, data appends, contact discovery, and delivery services on the Website for our own purposes. When you sign up for certain of our services, we may share your personally identifiable information as necessary for one or more third parties to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose Personal Information when required by law, or in order to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us. Certain Personal Information that we collect on the Website may be distributed among ourselves or other third parties solely for the purposes of processing your request or arranging delivery of your subscription, product, or service that you have requested. We may store and process Personal Information in the United States, Canada, or any other country in which we (or any of our agents) maintain facilities.
Ten Privacy Principles of Fair Information Practices
- Identifying Purposes– Talencio will identify the purposes for collecting personal information prior to or at the time it is collected. Talencio will also obtain your consent before your personal information is used or disclosed for a new purpose unless such use or disclosure is permitted without your consent pursuant to applicable privacy laws.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention– Talencio will only use or disclose your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was collected except with your consent or as permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes.
- Accuracy– Talencio will keep Personal Information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding Customer Information– Talencio protects Personal Information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information by maintaining appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. Talencio keeps the Personal Information that it collects about you strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this Personal Information. Talencio cannot guarantee that any Personal Information that you may choose to disclose via the internet will not be intercepted by third parties. Talencio assumes no responsibility for Personal Information disclosed through the internet, which is intercepted, diverted or otherwise accessed.
Blogs and Testimonials
If you use a blog on the Website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. Some of our clients have chosen to post testimonials on our Website. Users hereby provide their approval for Talencio to post their personally identifiable information along with these testimonials.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables websites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
We are not concerned with who is using our Website, but rather how our Website is being used. We track the usage in order to modify the site according to our customers’ needs. We pay attention to what information is requested and attempt to make it easier to find in the future. Please understand that any data captured from this system is for internal use only and is not shared with anyone else.
Security and Integrity of Information
- We treat our data as assets that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ information security techniques to appropriately protect confidential information from unauthorized access by users inside and outside Talencio. Access to customer information is limited to those employees who have a legitimate business need for that information.
- Internet sites and their supporting systems, employ generally accepted information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography to appropriately protect confidential information from unauthorized access.
- In the event of a breach of your personal information or your contact information we will notify you as soon as we become aware of such a breach, and shall follow up with additional information, including what action was taken to limit or correct such a breach.
Clients are Responsible for Protecting Information and Systems on their Premises
Some information about Users is stored in systems located on User premises. Users concerned about the security of their information in these systems should secure it by activating passwords and using physical access controls.
Content of Messages
When you send messages via any form of telecommunication, that message is transmitted between multiple points in order to reach its intended destination. Messages sent via Talencio should not be used to deliver confidential information.
Opt-out and Update Policies
We offer visitors to the Website a means for controlling the use of session information. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering our services, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice to email@example.com. To opt out of marketing or promotional emails, please either click unsubscribe in the body of the email communication or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacting Us About Privacy
If you wish to unsubscribe from Talencio mailing list please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with our company, please contact us at the mailing address below:
706 N 1st St., 1st floor
Minneapolis, MN 55401
This policy was last updated on September 4th, 2019.