Market Analyst – Talencio
Direct Hire – Minneapolis, MN
Are you interested in working in a small, fast-paced, highly technical, and engaging environment? Do you enjoy a fun and collaborative workplace with a high level of trust, mutual respect, and innovative thinking? If so, that is Talencio. We are growing and looking to add outstanding talent to our amazing team.
Talencio provides health technology companies with funding services and staffing solutions. Finding the right fit for our clients is paramount but so is finding the right internal fit for us. We are looking for motivated professionals interested in learning, digging and maximizing the use of technology to connect potential clients, investors, leaders and influencers. Our goal is to strengthen the medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical and digital health markets to deliver innovative, life-saving products to communities.
The Market Analyst role at Talencio researches health technology industries, identifies market trends, profiles key leaders, and facilitates community development and outreach. This is a dynamic role offering exposure to a crucial growing industry. This is a unique opportunity to craft a new role in the organization, with the ability to develop and grow the position in partnership with Executive Management.
- Research health technology industries (Medical Device, Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Digital Health)
- Profile key U.S. markets
- Identify key companies, organizations, associations, and other industry groups
- Profile leaders and influencers (investors, advisors, executives)
- Perform outreach to target individuals via LinkedIn and email
- Set introductory meetings for Talencio management with industry executives
- Support related initiatives and events
- Document all activity in our contact relationship management system (CRM)
- Manage CRM contacts, lists, and reports. Keep database clean and efficient
- Perform indirect research on market trends utilizing published information
- Complete direct research via surveys, interviews, and panel discussions
- Compile tables, reports and presentations using data from research
- Perform miscellaneous duties to support team as directed by management
- Deliver weekly reporting to internal team concerning assigned initiatives
- 4-year undergraduate degree in a business,
- science or health technology-related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience working within a CRM
- Evidence of command of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong reporting and presentation skills (writing and design) with a portfolio to share
- Reputation of an independent self-starter
- Demonstrated attention to detail and with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Intellectually curious about Health Technology and corporate leadership
- Health technology experience preferred
At Talencio, each team member owns their individual responsibilities, and effectively develops and executes on their position goals. Our team is comprised of tenacious spirits who love to roll up our sleeves, dive in, weigh in, wear many hats and continuously develop while helping our clients succeed. If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply.